Our portable payment solutions deliver the extended coverage and flexibility that merchants need to accept payment anytime, anywhere. Regardless of your business type, you'll be able to accept any form of electronic payment including NFC, mobile wallets, EMV and magstripe.
Verifone VX 680
Carry brilliance and complete transactions in a small, portable device -
the VX 680. Merchants on the move, from delivery services and stadium
vendors to restaurant pay-at-the-table service providers can process
on-the-spot transactions with minimal consumer waiting time.
- Delivers wireless connection through GPRS or WiFi/Bluetooth combo or 3G
- Empowers mobile payments with VeriFone’s NFC software technology, enabling the full flexibility
- Supports loyalty-building, profit-producing and value-added applications
- Offers maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption and VeriShield Total Protect
- Internal PIN pad streamlines debit transactions
Key Benefits VX 680 Data sheet
Easy to Hold and Handle
The VX 680 is a small, full-function, portable, handheld payment device with a large, color touch screen. NFC-enabled for contactless card to mobile device payments. Durable and adaptable for different merchants and the most demanding retail environments.
The VX 680 is ideal for merchants on the go and pay-at-the-table scenarios, enabling you to accept payment wherever your customers are. Ample memory supports applications allowing merchants to offer a customized payment experience, including coupons and loyalty programs.
A touch screen with intuitive buttons allows your customers to interact directly with the VX 680 without handing over their credit cards. The color screen can also display engaging graphics, logos or promotional messages for added customer engagement.
Food and drink
Bluetooth wireless mobility for the point of sale.
The iWL 252 is designed for reliable Bluetooth connectivity
even in the most demanding environments.
- The iWL 252 accepts EMV chip & PIN, magstripe and NFC/contactless, as well as enable new NFC couponing and e-wallets
- The iWL 252 30-lines-per-second printers are one of the fastest on the market, for on-the-spot checkout efficiency
- Featuring Bluetooth Class 1– the iWL 252 delivers enhanced network quality of service. Smooth integration into multi-device solutions is ensured
Key Benefits iWL Series Data sheet
Designed for Mobility
Designed specifically for mobility, the iWL 222 & 252 provide extended battery life, in a lightweight, robust, compact-sized design and feature a wide backlit keypad for outstanding display readability inside or outdoors.
Long Battery Life
Anticipating active use in remote environments, Ingenico Group focused on delivering outstanding battery life. In most cases, the iWL 222 & 252 are designed to run all day in the most active retail environments.
The iWL 222 & 252 meet the highest security requirements and are PCI PTS 2.x and 3.x certified with SRED & Open protocol modules